Unreal Engine Integration Troubleshooting
Below we list some common problems and issues.
The causes could include:
- Thrower2UCam and Projector2UCam workflow relies on Unreal cameras being a perfect match to LightAct's throwers or projectors. It has been observed that Player start actor can mess up nDisplay viewports, because it moves the entire nDisplay configuration.
- Avoid all spaces in filepaths,especially the path to your nDisplay configuration file.
- Check that you have nDisplay plugin enabled.
- Check that you are using the correct version of Unreal Engine and LightAct plugin. Also check that you've enabled all required plugins.
- Try launching your cluster with Unreal's Switchboard application and see if it works there. You can find out detailed instructions on Unreal Engine's documentation.