Troubleshooting Unreal Engine Integration
Below we list some common problems and issues.
In most cases this is due to some Unreal Engine plugins being misconfigured. Please follow this troubleshooting guide. It will help pinpoint the cause of the issues.
The causes could include:
- Thrower2UCam and Projector2UCam workflow relies on Unreal cameras being a perfect match to LightAct's throwers or projectors. It has been observed that Player start actor can mess up nDisplay viewports, because it moves the entire nDisplay configuration.
- Avoid all spaces in filepaths,especially the path to your nDisplay configuration file.
- Check that you have nDisplay plugin enabled.
- Check that you are using the correct version of Unreal Engine and LightAct plugin. Also check that you've enabled all required plugins.
- Try launching your cluster with Unreal's Switchboard application and see if it works there. You can find out detailed instructions on Unreal Engine's documentation.